1. December 6th is First Friday: Oh what fun it is to play downtown on First Friday! Check out our First Friday faves here.
2. December 7th is the Bank of America Holiday Open House: Get free admission into the Morris Museum of Art, Augusta Museum of History, Lucy Craft Laney Museum of Black History, Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson and Arts & Heritage Center of North Augusta. In addition to free admission, there will be holiday decorations, crafts and games!
3. December 7th is Swamp Saturday: Take a guided tour of Phinizy Swamp Nature Park. Get a glimpse of birds and other wildlife and enjoy the last of the fall foliage.
4. December 7th is Christmas for the Birds: Bring your family to the Living History Park and create edible Christmas decorations for the birds!
5. December 7th is Augusta’s Christmas Extravaganza: Shop at the Holiday Market, enjoy the Fantasy Parade, listen to the 12 Bands of Christmas and stay for the lighting of the Christmas Tree and fireworks show! Get details for each event’s time and location on our calendar of events.