Augusta’s newest meeting space, the TEE Center, is scheduled to open early 2013 and is in the final stages of construction. Peggy Seigler, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at the Augusta CVB, gives you a sneak peek inside the building and shares some of her favorite things about the new space. For more information, visit www.AugustaTEECenter.com or call 706-823-6600.
Welcome to Visit Augusta GA blog
It is official! Augusta, Georgia’s new Trade, Exhibit and Event (TEE) Center is officially under construction! This new flat-floor column-free meeting space has been in the works for several years. I went to the groundbreaking Wednesday and it was such fun. The entire Augusta Convention and Visitors Bureau team got a hand in turning the dirt.
The center is scheduled to open in 2012. It will give meeting planners in Georgia a new option for larger meetings – all under one roof. The center will have – 372 Augusta Marriott hotel rooms, 49,000 square ft of meeting rooms, and of course the new 38,000 square foot exhibit space. We look forward to seeing you in Augusta soon.
- Augusta Canal Blog
- Augusta Museum of History
- Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art
- Morris Museum of Art Blog
- WordPress Planet
- Art (15)
- Culture (13)
- Events (77)
- Family (56)
- History (11)
- Outdoor Recreation (47)
- Restaurants/Nightlife (73)
- Shopping (27)
- Sports (8)
- Uncategorized (27)
- Calendar of Events for 05/22 - 06/05 from the Augusta Convention & Visitors Bureau http://t.co/Arra8lNV4m 2 days ago
- Discover the Augusta Canal National Heritage Area http://t.co/Q7lSITvMZB 1 week ago
- Calendar of Events for 05/15 - 05/26 from the Augusta Convention & Visitors Bureau http://t.co/PYwW1hqFiQ 1 week ago